- This contest (“Contest”) is organised by Singapore Press Holdings Limited (“SPH”) on behalf of So Drama! Entertainment (“SDE”), together with SPH, the (“Organisers”).
- Participation in the Contest is subject to the Contests & Lucky Draws Terms and Conditions available at http://sph.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/online-contests/ (“General T&Cs”) and these Terms and Conditions (“Specific T&Cs”) (collectively “T&Cs”). In the event of any inconsistency between the Specific T&Cs and the General T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail. Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at this webpage. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- Employees of each of the Organisers and their respective related corporations or of their respective partners and/or sponsors (each an “Organiser’s Group”) for the Contest (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by So Drama! Entertainment) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- SDE reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Participants may participate in the Contest by voting for video clip(s) that they like the best by clicking the “Vote Now” button together with their full name as per NRIC and mobile number.
- Each participant may make one submission for each category, but is only entitled to win one prize in the Contest. Participants must be resident of Singapore and at least 13 years old at the time of the submission of their entries.
- The Contest runs 18 January 2021, 0000 hours to 12 February 2021, 2359 hours.
- The Organisers’ decisions in relation to all aspects of the Contest are final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, will be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organisers concerning, without limitation, the T&Cs, any other rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
- By making a submission for the Contest, each participant agrees that:
a. any and all personal data submitted or disclosed to an Organiser may be collected by, used by and/or disclosed to the other Organiser as well as each Organiser’s group for various purposes, including administering and publicising the Contest, communication with the participant for purposes related to the Contest, provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes that each Organiser’s group may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided his or her consent;
b. each Organiser’s Group may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in such Organiser’s Group’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
c. the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the relevant member of the Organiser’s group without further compensation.
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of the Organisers, speak to the press or any media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
- The Organisers, and each of the Organiser’s Groups shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer or provider of that prize. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are subject to availability and SDE has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- Winners are responsible for arranging transport, delivery and insurance of their own prizes, and all taxes, charges, levies, fees and all other expenses or charges in relation thereto.
- All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after one (1) month of the announcement of the winners will be forfeited.
- The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and each participant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.